- Poole, Dorset, England
- £22000 to £26000/Annum
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- January 11, 2019
COME AND JOIN ONE OF THE SOUTH’S LEADING AGENCIES IN THE SUPPLY OF INDUSTRIAL, ENGINEERING AND DRIVING STAFF!!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Manager to join our prestigious manufacturing and distribution company in the Poole, Dorset area
Duties will include:
- Managing a team of 2 in the busy warehouse
- Being accountable for all orders processed
- Dealing with all telephone queries
- Updating all departments on order updates/delays
- Allocating tasks
- Ensuring all documentation is correct
- Ensuring work areas are kept tidy
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years warehousing experience
- Have good written and spoken English
- Have experience and knowledge of Excel, outlook and other Microsoft softwares
- Be a team player
Hours of work: Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm
Annual Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 per annum D.O.E
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a well established company.
If you are interested in the above position, do not delay and call us TODAY!
To apply for this position contact Chloe Nicholas or Sonja Adamson at City Centre Recruitment or send your CV through our website.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to this Warehouse Manager Job in Poole, Dorset.