TWO Mobile Cleaners (Public Toilets)
- Bridport, Dorset, England
- £9.74 to £9.99/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- January 14, 2020
TWO Mobile Cleaners (Public Toilets) Bridport & West Dorset
MUST HOLD DRIVING LICENCE WITH OWN CAR
Immediate Start available
£9.74 increases to £9.99 after 12 completed weeks
Working 5 days out of 7 to include weekends on rota basis
37 – 60 hours per week
TO APPLY EMAIL CV TO Vicky@citycentrerecruitment.co.uk
The Dorset Council are seeking TWO Mobile Cleaners (Public Toilets) Bridport & West Dorset to join their team on a temporary basis. As an agency worker, you will work on a contract of services for the council. On occasions, assignments can be extended at the client’s discretion.
Initially you will be driving own vehicle to sites. Mileage expenses will be paid weekly. Some candidates will have the option to use a council vehicle after 12 weeks. You must hold a valid full manual car licence and have no more than 3 points on licence.
Working – 5 days on, 2 days off – will include weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.
- Ensuring all soap and toilet paper dispensers are in working order and are filled with supplies;
- Checking cubicle to ensure that all toilets are in working order;
- Checking that all mirrors, shelving and floors are clean and clear of any debris.
- Keeping basins and toilets clear of any rubbish, turning off taps etc. to ensure there is no flooding;
- Where necessary to clean the toilets, basin and floor with necessary cleaning materials;
- Unblocking toilets and where necessary to close cubicles with “Out of Order” signs;
- Sweeping all floors inside and outside cubicles and removing all rubbish and debris;
- Returning all cleaning equipment and materials to the Cleaners Cupboards;
- Notifying the Duty Manager of any blocked toilets, basins or other items in need of attention the following day.
Within your CV, you must show evidence of the following skills:
- Previous Cleaning experience shown within CV.
- A good understanding of Health, Safety, and COSHH.
- Very high standards with attention to detail
- Ability to manage one’s own duties without supervision
- Honest, reliable and hard working
- Enjoys working in a team
Candidates must hold:
- Own Transport
- Valid manual driving licence with no more than 3 points
- Passport or Birth Certificate with proof of National Insurance
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to TWO Mobile Cleaners (Public Toilets) Bridport & West Dorset