Travel Support Team (Administration)
- Dorchester, Dorset, England
- £10.81 to £11.09/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- June 17, 2022
Travel Support Team (Administration) Job in Dorchester, Dorset
Temporary on-going contract
£10.81ph increasing to £11.09ph after 12 weeks
Full Time 37 hours per week
Monday to Friday 08.30am to 17.30pm
Immediate start available
TO APPLY CALL 01305 239239 Mon to Friday 8am to 5pm
OR EMAIL CV TO Weymouth@citycentrerecruitment.co.uk
Our client is seeking a Travel Support Team (Administration) to join the Dorset Council. You will be based at County Hall, Dorchester. You will be working within the Dorset Travel Team, they are responsible for providing home to school transport, SEND transport and also child and adult care transport. They are looking for a dedicated person to work in this very busy Team. You will need an excellent telephone manner, customer care being the prime focus and be computer literate, as you will be working with a number of computer applications. Confidentiality and discretion is key to this role.
Main duties, entering information from travel referrals onto various software packages, performing administration tasks for various duties relevant to SEND Travel. Some contact with parents/carers. Full training in all aspects of the role will be given.
- You will be expected to work on a daily rota system.
- Answering the phone
- Updating databases and spreadsheets
- Liaising with parents and other members of the travel team
Within your CV, you must show evidence of the following skills:
- Evidence of previous experience in a similar role must be shown within CV.
- A sound understanding of health and safety legislation and issues
- Flexible (hours and activity)
- Good working Knowledge of IT Systems – Windows based applications
- Excellent communication skills – Via telephone, email and word processing
- Ability to prioritise workload and pay attention to detail
- Team work is essential with this role as you will be talking to people from all levels
Candidates must hold:
- Passport or Birth Certificate with proof of National Insurance
- 2 years previous employment reference history
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to Travel Support Team (Administration) Job in Dorchester, Dorset
#Citycentrerecruitment #Weymouthbranch #tempjob #recruitmentagency #seekingwork #Administration #dataentry #Dorchester #Dorset #immediatestart