Street Cleansing Operative
- Bournemouth Town, Dorset, England
- £9 to £9/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- June 3, 2021
STREET CLEANSING OPERATIVE
Looking for a Out and About ongoing position?
START DATE: 24th May 2021
City Centre are looking for the best town cleaners around to ensure that the Bournemouth streets and adjacent areas are clean and litter free, to ensure visitors experience a safe, secure and inviting environment!
A few tasks as a Street Cleaning Operative are:
– To clean the streets of Bournemouth using equipment provided.
– To clear shop doorways of litter and discarded items.
– Monitoring any possible fly tipping and reporting it to the appropriate authority.
– Maintain timely and accurate records of tasks including photographic evidence if neccessary.
– To act as a CHAMPION of Bournemouth Town Centre.
– Ensure all health and safety requirements are met so all team members and customers are safe.
– Ensure any work plans and productivity targets are achieved through correct administration log sheets and daily reports.
– Assist in delivery events held whithin the area.
Contracted hours are 35 hours per week working 9:15am – 5:15pm.
You must be prepared to work in all weather conditions as this is an outdoor role and uniform will be provided for all weather condition on the day of starting!
If this job sounds like its for you, apply now or call Morgan on 01202586930 to know more!
Look forward to speaking with you!