- Swanage, Dorset, England
- £10 to £12/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- October 11, 2018
COME AND JOIN ONE OF THE SOUTH’S LEADING AGENCIES IN THE SUPPLY OF STAFF!!
City Centre Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to join our well established food retail outlet within the Swanage area.
Are you an experienced and pro-active Store Manager looking for an excellent new role within the industry?
The Store Managers main role is to plan, manage and control the outlet, whilst ensuring excellent customer service is received, whilst maxinising sales and minimising cost.
Duties will include:
- Recruitment of staff
- Induction and Training for new staff
- Administer new company policy throughout team
- Monitor staff holiday, wages and sickness
- Employee reviews completed every 6 months
- Staff disciplineries
- Staff rotas
- To ensure the product is preapred, cooked and displayed correctly
- Obtain excellent result in company audits
- Deal with customer complaints in an effective manner
- Ensuring shop is clean and tidy at all times
The company operates 7 days per week and the successful candidate will be working 5 our of 7 days per week.
Salary: £22,000-£25,000 pa doe.
If you want to join a market leading and vibrant company, then do not hesitate and send your CV today!
To apply for this position and for more information please email your CV to Amy Walter or Chloe Nicholas at City Centre Recruitment Today!
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to this Store Manager Job in Swanage, Dorset.