Store Manager role in Lyme Regis
- Lyme Regis, Dorset, England
- £22000 to £24000/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- September 14, 2018
STORE MANAGER #teamresults #culturefirst #success
Full-time manager job, 40 hours a week
Excellent salary plus bonus and benefits (up to 5k bonus paid in 2017)
Are you looking to lead a team driven by culture and a passion for high quality food and drink? Are you motivated by growth and success and can inspire others to succeed?
We offer an:
- • Excellent benefits package
- • Fantastic empowering culture
- • Generous bonus scheme and monthly cash incentives
- • Regular funded social events
- • Opportunities to progress
- • Uncompromising focus on high quality food and ethically sourced coffee – we work closely with the award winning Union hand roasted coffee
When you work with us you’re trusted to be innovative, and empowered to be open and honest. We celebrate success and build positive team spirits. You’ll see from the information here that we’re far from average, so, if you’re far from average too, why not get in touch?
Successful Store Managers get the best from their store and their team; this is because they understand that:
· Leading friendly and outgoing teams is easier when your core values are like ours.
· The passion you have for the highest quality fresh food and drink relates directly to the quality of our customers’ experiences.
· You and your team are totally empowered to ensure every customer receives amazing, industry leading service.
· Your thirst for life is reflected in your attitude to work.
· You want to grow and help us to expand.
We say we put people first, but we actually mean it: no one here works on their birthday, we reward long service, encourage sabbaticals and give extra time off for weddings (and money for honeymoons). We help out in all sorts of ways, big and small, and always recognise the efforts our people make; we even pay a bonus for finding us another trading location.
If you’re confident, motivated and positive, and if you’re passionate about life, we’d love to talk to you about leading our teams. You will need to have a minimum of one year’s management experience.
We’re no longer just one small bakery in Mevagissey. But although we’ve grown we’re still the same: privately-owned with a strong belief that people should be treated like people, not like pawns on a corporate chessboard. We’re passionate about innovation, beautiful food and mind-blowing coffee. Our shops are now all over the country, but we are still inspired by Cornwall’s enviable lifestyle, adventure and high-quality food. We only trade in beautiful locations or where people are ‘living the moment’.
Please apply with your CV or give us a call on 01935 478800 – IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS!
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer
City Centre Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to these WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE – MID SHIFT JOBS IN SHERBORNE, DORSET
To apply for these positions please register your CV via our website for an immediate interview and start for these WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE – MID SHIFT JOBS IN SHERBORNE, DORSET