Sheet Metal Welder
- Ferndown, Dorset, England
- £10 to £13/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- September 18, 2019
COME AND JOIN ONE OF THE SOUTH’S LEADING AGENCIES IN THE SUPPLY OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING STAFF!!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sheet Metal Worker to join our well established Ferndown based company.
Duties to include:
- Use of 0.09 – 3.0mm material
- Spot Welding
- Working on a variety of metals including: Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel
- Operating of Manual Press Brake and Guillotine
- Graining and polishing of thin gauge stainless steel
- Operate CNC Press Brake
- Minimum of 2 years Sheet Metal experience
- Experience of working to standard AS9100 desirable
- Knowledge of handforming, shrinking and stretching material Is essential
Salary: £10.00-£13.00 per hour to start depending upon experience
Hours: 39 hours per week, Monday-Friday
If this sounds like the job for you, then please contact our Bournemouth team today for more details!
If you are looking for a new position and have the experienced needed for this role, then please contact Amy or Sonja at City Centre Recruitment today!