Resorts Driving Cleansing Operative
- Bridport, Dorset, England
- £10.06 to £10.06/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- June 29, 2021
Driver / Cleansing Operatives – Bridport Depot
Temporary Contract until 30th Sept 2021
4 days on and 2 days off fixed rota
12 hour shifts (48 to 60 hour week)
Now £10.06 per hour
Gross £120 per day
MUST HOLD FULL UK MANUAL CAR LICENCE
TO APPLY CALL 01305 239239 Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm or email CV to Weymouth@citycentrerecruitment.co.uk
Our client the Dorset Waste Partnership – Bridport Depot are seeking a Resorts Driving Cleansing Operatives to commit to a full time seasonal contract until end of September. This is a temporary summer contract only. Successful candidates, may be able to pick up shifts as a refuse loader in the winter months, if wanting to return the following season. Depot needs a reliable, hardworking operative to ensure the towns and tourist locations remain clean and safe for the public.
- Able to commit to the full term of contract, this is a front line service for the council
- You must hold a full manual driving licence with no more than 3 points
- Be confident driving 3.5t vans, in and around the Bridport and Lyme Regis tourist spots
- Be willing and flexible to cover other operatives’ holiday / sickness at short notice
- You will working outdoors in all weathers.
- This is a physically demanding role, which involves repetitive lifting and walking 6 – 12 miles per day.
- Working in teams of two, sharing the driving responsibilities, ensuring you follow instructions, routes and procedures given to you on a daily basis.
- Each day will involve collecting refuse, emptying public bins, litter picking and general street cleansing duties.
- You must have good customer services as representing the council in the public eye.
You must hold:
- Full Manual UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
- Passport or Birth Certificate with National Insurance Number Proof
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to Driver / Cleansing Operatives – Resorts Bridport
#Citycentrerecruitment #Weymouthbranch #tempjob #recruitmentagency #seekingwork #Weymouth #summercontract #manuallabour #driving #dorset