Refuse Loaders, Bridport Depot
- Bridport, Dorset, England
- £9.14 to £9.87/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- July 13, 2021
Refuse Loaders – Bridport Depot
AD HOC and Temporary on-going contracts
£9.14 per hour increasing to £9.87 after 12 completed weeks
Standard shift is 7.5 hours
Working Monday to Friday
Can gain up to 37 hours per week
WE ONLY HAVE 6 SPACES FOR THE INDUCTION ON TUESDAY 20th JULY 2021
TO APPLY CALL 01305 239239 Mon to Friday 8am to 5pm
OR EMAIL CV TO Weymouth@citycentrerecruitment.co.uk
The DWP Depot Bridport are seeking Refuse Loaders to join them on a temporary basis to support their permanent team. You will start by gaining ad hoc shifts and in time, potentially gain up to 37 hours per week.
You need to sign up with City Centre Recruitment (Limited spaces available on induction so first come, first served) Once you have attended the induction you will be able to work at any of the DWP Depots. Each week, you will provide CCR with your availability. The Depots will then select from this list, which loaders they require. Additional shifts can be gained during the week with normally a 24-hour notice given.
- No experience is required for this role as you will attend an induction before joining the team
- Must be physically fit – involves repetitive pulling, pushing, lifting, quick pace walking up to 12 miles per day and ability to get in and out of HGV refuse trucks.
- Happy to work in all weather conditions
- Must have a good work ethic and be a team player.
- Working in a team – 1 to 3 loaders plus driver.
- Collecting domestic waste from curb sides, recycling sorting – via boxes and wheelie bins
- Machine lifting support emptying bins
- Cleansing duties and general yard duties:
- This is a contract of services – Not employment.
- Hours are booked on a weekly basis depending on the depots requirements.
- Hours can NOT be guaranteed due to the nature of contract – However many who prove to be reliable and hardworking will gain more shifts up to 37 hours per week.
- Passport or Birth certificate with National Insurance Number proof
- Access to a mobile phone to received and confirm shift bookings daily
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to Refuse Loaders – Bridport Depot
#Citycentrerecruitment #Weymouthbranch #tempjob #recruitmentagency #seekingwork #Bridport #Loaders #Dorset #immediatestart