REFUSE HGV Class 2 with CPC & Digi Tacho
- Wareham , Wareham, Dorset, England
- £11.5 to £11.8/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- June 9, 2022
REFUSE DRIVERS – HGV Class 2 with CPC & Digi Tacho
£11.50ph, increasing to £11.80ph after 12 weeks
Full time 37 hour per week
Monday to Friday – 07.00am – 15.00pm
Temporary on-going roles
INDUCTION BEING HELD MONDAY 13TH JUNE 2022
TO APPLY CALL 01305 239239 Mon to Friday 8am to 5pm
OR EMAIL CV TO Weymouth@citycentrerecruitment.co.uk
City Centre Recruitment are seeking REFUSE HGV Class 2 with CPC & Digi Tacho. You will be driving a refuse truck around residential areas and possibly manoeuvring around narrow streets/roads. Your team may consist of 1 to 3 refuse loaders who will assist you. Majority of the role will be driving however, you must be prepared to carry out refuse / recycling duties when not required to drive.
- Responsible for the security and safety of the vehicle on site, on the road and in the depot,
- Responsible for daily vehicle checks, ensuring the vehicle is mechanically operational and roadworthy. Completion of relevant statutory paperwork,
- Responsible for cleanliness of vehicle.
- Assist Loaders with collecting and recycling when not driving.
- To liaise with the Public in a professional and helpful manner, ensuring queries or complaints are resolved promptly whilst promoting DWP core values.
- To comply fully with Health and Safety guidelines, ensuring safe working practices.
- This will include collecting domestic waste from curbsides, recycling sorting, cleansing duties and general yard duties.
The council have strict procedures and therefore you must have the following:
- Valid HGV Driving Licence – Photo card – No more than 6 points
- Completed CPC Card
- Hold a Digi-Tacho card
- Hold a Passport OR Birth Certificate with National Insurance Number Proof
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to REFUSE HGV Class 2 with CPC & Digi Tacho
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
#Citycentrerecruitment #Weymouthbranch #tempjob #recruitmentagency #seekingwork #Wareham #HGV2 #CPCcard #Digitacho #manuallabour #driving #dorset