Receptionist / Admin Assistant
- Bournemouth, Dorset, England
- £9.68 to £9.81/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- October 11, 2018
Receptionist / Admin Assistant (Social Services) Job in Bournemouth, Dorset
Immediate Start to 20th January 2019 – Could be extended
£9.68 per hour increasing to £9.81 after 12 completed weeks
Full Time 37 hours per week
Monday to Friday
Our client is seeking an experienced Receptionist / Admin Assistant (Social Services) to join the Bournemouth Borough Council based near Slades Farm Park
This a very busy office so you will need to be organised and work well under pressure.
Duties include manning telephones, answering a reception area to the public, formatting of letters and other administrative duties commensurate with the role.
Within your CV, you must show evidence of the following skills:
- Evidence of previous experience in a similar role must be shown within CV
- Excellent working Knowledge of IT Systems – Windows based applications
- Excellent communication skills – Via telephone, email and word processing
- Ability to prioritise workload and pay attention to detail
- Team work is essential with this role as you will be talking to people from all levels
Candidates must hold:
- Valid Passport or Full Birth Certificate with proof of National Insurance
- 2 years previous employment reference history
APPLY by emailing CV to Vicky at City Centre Recruitment
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to Receptionist / Admin Assistant (Social Services) Job in Bournemouth, Dorset