- Bournemouth, Dorset, England
- £29000 to £31000/Annum
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- May 11, 2021
We are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer for our client based in Verwood
Its a a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, capable and experienced Quality Engineer.
Your job will fulfil many roles and is a great opportunity to join a growing business with the perfect chance for you to take ownership & really make a difference.
- Assist in promoting a quality aware culture throughout the business.
- Creation of effective quality process documentation and work methods.
- Attend Operation and Project meetings, and process necessary actions.
- Champion the approval process of new product implementation.
- Prepare and Co-Ordinate the companies 8D CAPA reports.
- Champion root cause analysis reviews.
- Ensure timely resolution of corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensure customer complaints regarding product quality is filtered through to the production team to determine the source of the problem, and develop a plan to prevent recurring issues and complaints.
- Responsible for managing the training of production teams in any updated quality work instructions.
- Manage routine checks to ensure agreed standards are being maintained.
- Perform capability studies, analyse results and generate recommendations, when necessary.
- Perform gauge repeatability and reproducibility measurement analysis, when necessary.
- You will need to be enthusiastic, motivated, hands on with a “can do attitude”.
- 5 years’ experience within a quality department, with a minimum of 3 years in manufacturing processes.
- Customer focused internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills for internal and external customers.
- Competent in the use of office IT systems e.g., MS Word, Access, Excel & email packages
- Competent use of measurement techniques such as; 8D, 5 Why.
- Preparation of PPAP submissions or other accredited product validation process is required.
- Competent in the use of mini tab or other SPC data systems, such as Sylcom is required.
- Knowledge of ISO9001/TS16949/ISO13845 quality systems would also be desirable.
- You will thrive working on challenging projects and the implementation of continuous improvement
- Competitive salary DOE.
- Early finish Fridays.
- Xmas Shutdown.
- Fun, friendly atmosphere.
- Pension Contribution
Please contact us on 01202 586930 to find out more