Project Planning Manager
- Ferndown, Dorset, England
- £16 to £20/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- December 6, 2018
We are seeking an experienced Project Planning Manager for a permanent contract
This role will be to provide full project planning on a major defence contract. To ensure project design, manufacture, assembly, delivery and close out are delivered and controlled within the project.
- Chase progress compared to plan schedule
- Conduct critical path analysis at customer meetings
- Ensure schedule is fully resourced with labour, materials and sub-contract
- Support Project Manager with risk analysis and costings
- Provide resource levelling
- Ensure effective communication to customers
- Produce reports directly from the plan
- Create and maintain ‘Application for Payment’ and submit via CEMAR
- Use Acumen Fuse to drive improvements on the programme plan and run risk analysis
- Provide contractual and programme baseline control management
- Advanced Microsoft Project Advanced Excel
- Intermediate PDF Pro
- Understanding in complex contracts and payment terms
- Excellent negotiator
- Proven and strong project management experience within Defence, Aerospace or Rail sectors
- Acumen Fuse
- Risk Analysis
Salary: £36,000-£40,000pa DOE.
If you have the skills and experience within this role and you are seeking to join a well established and thriving company, then send your CV today.
To apply for this position and for more information please either email your CV to Nikki Nunez or Chloe Nichoas at City Centre Recruitment.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.