PRODUCTION PLANNER (FOOD)
- Litton Cheney, Dorset, England
- £13.57 to £16.47/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- August 4, 2022
Production Planner (Food)
Litton Cheney, Dorchester
Contract (Maternity Leave)
Mon to Fri 08:00am – 17:00pm
42.50 hours per week
£13.57ph £16.47ph DOE
Own transport required due to location of client
TO APPLY CALL 01305 239239 Mon to Friday 8am to 5pm
OR EMAIL CV TO Weymouth@citycentrerecruitment.co.uk
Our client is currently seeking a Production Planner (Food) to join their team on a contract basis to cover maternity leave. They are located in a rural village between Dorchester and Bridport called Litton Cheney. You will need own transport to get to site. The client produces the cheese from start to finish so you will be in an office environment but it is a working farm / production setting. You will be required to schedule the manufacturing of products through the business in the most efficient way possible ensuring that agreed stock level and customer service is maintained at all times.
- Produce a weekly production schedule for the site enabling packing lines to run at their most efficient, minimizing product changes, size changes and clean downs.
- Raise works orders for all required production.
- Ownership of weekly planning meeting and daily update meetings.
- Maintain all documents, systems and spreadsheets accurately and on time.
- Schedule the smoking of cheese at 3rd party smokery.
- Communicate swiftly and effectively with the Technical team in the event of any non-conformance to standard operating procedure.
- Communicate any risk to service swiftly and effectively with the Commercial team.
- Check Finished stocks and Blank stocks on a weekly basis and replenish accordingly taking into account customer demand and forecast requirements.
- Censor checking of forecast and flagging any issues to the commercial team.
CV must show:
- Evidence of previous experience in a similar role must be shown within CV.
- Knowledge of warehouse management / MRP system’s an advantage.
- Experience working in a FMCG business.
- Experience working in a food business.
- Numerate and literate, with outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Advanced Excel.
- Self-starter – an ability to work under your own steam.
- Passport or Birth Certificate with proof of National Insurance
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to Production Planner (Food)
#Citycentrerecruitment #Weymouthbranch #tempjob #recruitmentagency #seekingwork #Littoncheney #Bridport #Dorchester #Weymouth #immediatestart #productionplanner #Foodproduction