- Twyford, Hampshire, England
- £10 to £10.25/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- June 8, 2022
Having been established for over 20 years, our family run company has undergone large expansion over the past 10 years where they have now become a market leader.
Being focused on producing the best quality products for their customers, they are looking for a keen and experienced Production Assistant to join their manufacturing and production team.
Your job will include:
- Basic Machine Operating (full training given)
- Ensuring quality control of products
- Mixing products to specifications
- Working within a friendly team
- Assisting within other areas of production when required
Core hours: Monday-Friday
6am-2.30pm, but on occasions may be require to work 7.30am-4pm which would be agreed in advance
Salary: £10.00-£10.25 per hour
We are seeking a positive person who is keen to learn, as full training will be given.
- Free onsite parking
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holiday
- 1 Days extra holiday for your Birthday
- Free company products
For more details and to apply, please contact Sonja or Chantelle on 02382 350250 or email@example.com today!