- BH21, Ferndown, Dorset, England
- £40000 to £45000/Annum
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- October 11, 2018
COME AND JOIN ONE OF THE SOUTH’S LEADING AGENCIES IN THE SUPPLY OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING STAFF!
Being a world class supplier of machines and fabricated components, predominately within the Aerospace industry, our client is currently seeking a Production Manager to join their well established company.
- Overall control of the production workshop and planning departments
- Provide regular communication with Operations Director in all aspects within departments
- Prioritise the Planners workload on a daily basis
- Ensure manufacturing commences on time and scheduled delivery dates are achieved.
- Ensure all new CNC programs are in place for start of manufacturing process
- Make sure all tooling requirements are in place
- Attend production, planning, inspection and management review meetings
- Liaise with Customer Account Managers with production and delivery times
- Full understanding of CNC machining
- Proven machine shop management experience
- Apprenticeship or similar qualification in Engineering
- Aerospace/Aircraft component manufacturing experience
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 per annum DOE.
Hours: 39 as standard per week
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new challenge within a reputable company, please send your CV to Nikki Nunez today!
To apply for this position and for more information please either email your CV to Nikki Nunez at City Centre Recruitment or register your CV via our website for an immediate interview and start at this Production Manager Job in Ferndown, Dorset.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to this Production Manager Job in Fernodwn, Dorset.