- BH16, Poole, Dorset, England
- £35000 to £45000/Annum
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- July 11, 2019
COME AND JOIN ONE OF THE SOUTH’S LEADING AGENCIES IN THE SUPPLY OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING STAFF!
Being a world class supplier of machines and fabricated components, predominately within the Nuclear industry, our client is currently seeking a Production Manager to join their well established company.
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Hiring of shop floor staff & review worker performance
- Monitor product standards and implement quality programmes – ISO9001
- Ensuring Health & Safety requirements are fulfilled
- Full understanding of CNC machining
- Proven machine shop management experience
- Minimum of 2 years production management experience
- Qualification or track record in Lean Techniques, with ability to problem solve to root cause.
- Qualification or track record in Quality Systems
Salary: Highly Competitive – DOE.
Hours: 39 as standard per week
If this sounds like the job for you, then please contact our Bournemouth team today for more details!
If you are looking for a new position and have the experienced needed for this role, then please contact Amy or Sonja at City Centre Recruitment today!