PERSONAL ASSISTANT ADMIN
- Dorchester, Dorset, England
- £11.7 to £13.71/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- August 4, 2022
PERSONAL ASSISTANT ADMIN
Temporary 6-month contract
Hybrid working (Home & office based)
MUST live within 15miles of DT1 1XJ
£11.70 to £13.71 per hour DOE
Monday to Friday 09.00am to 17.00pm
37 hours per week
Immediate start available
TO APPLY CALL 01305 239239 Mon to Friday 8am to 5pm
OR EMAIL CV TO Weymouth@citycentrerecruitment.co.uk
Our client Dorset Council is seeking an experienced PERSONAL ASSISTANT ADMIN to join as soon as possible, this is a 6-month contract to cover maternity leave. The candidate will be working on a hybrid basis 2 days a week in the office and 3 days at home, the hiring manager can alter this once employment has commenced.
- Act as first point of contact for enquiries through all forms of media on behalf of the Senior Leadership Team / Corporate Leadership Team / Elected Members
- Log all tracking actions, monitor and follow up regularly and as necessary.
- To coordinate the management support team on a day to day basis, coordinate the various activities to meet the priorities and deadlines of the Senior Leadership Team / Corporate Leadership Team / Elected Members.
- Effective management of diaries, including booking of meetings and appointments, determining priorities and timeframes as well as organising associated accommodation, catering and travel arrangements.
- To liaise, negotiate and establish good working relationships with staff at all levels throughout the Council, other local authorities, Government bodies, other organisations.
- Assisting the complaints process to ensure complaints are responded to in a timely manner.
- Be aware of daily priorities and commitments and ensure that all appropriate reports, documents, presentations and associated actions are prepared in a timely manner.
- Organise and service meetings, including sourcing appropriate venues, diary management and coordination of invitees, issuing agendas and relevant papers, minute taking and follow-up on action points as appropriate.
- To support the Senior Leadership Team / Corporate Leadership Team / Elected Members in undertaking national and regional roles as well as assisting with special projects and initiatives. Including preparing of presentations, reports and publications, setting up and supporting seminars and conferences.
- Establish and maintain a sound knowledge of the Directorate’s functions, structures and objectives in order to understand the business priorities and to direct and delegate appropriately.
Within your CV, you must show evidence of the following skills:
- Experienced as senior admin or personal assistant
- Able to take accurate minutes at meetings
- Outlook – Complex Diary and Email Management.
- Some knowledge of dealing with Grievances
- Be able work under their own Initiative and work well to deadlines
- Flexible (hours and activity)
Candidates must hold:
- Passport or Birth Certificate with proof of National Insurance
- 2 years previous employment reference history
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to PERSONAL ASSISTANT ADMIN
#Citycentrerecruitment #Weymouthbranch #tempjob #recruitmentagency #seekingwork #PA #minutetaking #Administration #dataentry #Dorchester #Dorset #immediatestart