Night Distribution Manager-Poole
- Poole, Dorset, England
- £26000 to £26000/Annum
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- December 17, 2020
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Distribution Manager to join a well-established family run business who supply various food products to the catering industry
Job Purpose:To ensure the smooth running of night operations, high standard of service to our customers and the distribution of high-quality goods.
Responsible for the management/supervision of all-night staff to include warehouse, pickers, loaders and office staff. It will also at times entail picking, loading and general warehouse duties.
- Preferably with at least one year’s experience in a managerial/supervisory role.
- Current forklift license is beneficial but not essential.
- Good IT computer skills, the role will require some office work.
- Physical fit, the role will require some manual lifting and long periods on your feet.
- Comfortable working at times in a cold climate, chillers & freezers and outside environment..
Hours of work:
Four nights out of seven on a Rota basis starting at 5pm until 3am but requires a level of flexibility, a working day being 10 hours. Working some bank holiday’s and weekends.
This is a great opportunity tojoin an established and succesful business with lots of opportuniy