Multi Cheese Packers, Dairy & Machine Operatives
- DT2 9AZ, Litton Cheney, Dorset, England
- £10.87 to £16.81/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- June 21, 2022
Multi Cheese Packers, Dairy & Machine Operatives Positions
Litton Cheney, Dorchester
Temporary or Temp to Perm opportunities
Pick the days you wish to work (Full or Part time)
NO experience required as full training provided
Work with friends and family
Own transport required due to location
Mon to Fri £10.87ph
Sat / Bhol Overtime £13.58ph
Sun Overtime £16.81ph
TO APPLY CALL 01305 239239 Mon to Friday 8am to 5pm
OR EMAIL CV TO Weymouth@citycentrerecruitment.co.uk
We are seeking Multi Cheese Packers, Dairy & Machine Operatives to join our client based in Litton Cheney, Dorchester. They produce cheese from start to finish. Depending on your interest or skill level you could be considered for any of the below roles or be trained to cover all areas. All areas will involve standing for periods of time and lifting various weights up to 20kg.
- Day to day packing of different sized cheese portions through our automated and semi-automated packing lines for various customers both UK and export
- You will be monitoring, maintaining and operating warehouse equipment.
- Responsible for cleaning and quality-checking the machinery to ensure everything works as it should
- Report any issues immediately
- To process, pack, handle and hold stock of any cheese, butter or whey product produced on site, specifically within the Dairy, Speciality Room & Farm
- To use equipment associated with the production of cheese including Silos, Pasteuriser, Vats, Coolers, and Separators and be accomplished in associated procedures for example divert procedures on the pasteuriser, slow vat procedures on the coolers.
Jan to June – Monday to Friday 07.00am to 16.00pm (42.50 hours)
July to Dec – Monday to Friday 06.30am to 16.00pm (45 hours)
- Passport or Birth Certificate with proof of National Insurance
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to Multi Cheese Packers, Dairy & Machine Operatives Positions
#Citycentrerecruitment #Weymouthbranch #temptopermjob #tempjob #recruitmentagency #seekingwork #fullorparttime #students #Littoncheney #Bridport #Dorchester #Weymouth #Foodproduction #Cheese #Packers #Machineoperatives #Dairyworkers #farmlife #immediatestart