Marketing Communications Officer
- Bournemouth, Dorset, England
- £14 to £14.3/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- March 30, 2021
Our Client based in Bournemouth are looking for an experienced marketing communications officer to join their friendly team.
This is a great opportunity to deliver creative and effective marketing communications to support with their strategic projects
This is a tactical and operational communications role that will help to deliver campaigns to support the organisation’s priorities. This will include producing and/or managing production of targeted content for external and internal audiences, including engaging written work for online and print, and creative visual and video content. Responsive communications is also key. You will contribute to the management and development of a variety of communications channels, including social media and websites.
- Work closely with the team to develop and deliver impactful, audience-focused communications activities
- Work with the Senior Communications & Marketing to contribute to the development, monitoring and management of communication channels, including web and social media content
- Monitoring the performance and effectiveness of communications projects and materials, by gathering and analysing audience engagement through analytics and qualitative means
- Produce, issue and publish media releases, responsive statement & quotes, social media content, and other materials including web content and email newsletters, including responsibility for duty news desk role on a rota basis.
Specific Qualifications and Experience
- 3 A Levels, NVQ 3, HND or diploma (or equivalent experience)
- Confident using IT platforms relevant to the role, such as social media management systems and email marketing software
- Experience relevant to the responsibilities in communications and/or journalism
- Experience of writing copy/comment for the media, online channels and a range of publications and audiences
To find out more about this exciting role, please call us on 01202 586930 or apply with your CV and we will be in contact