- Bridgwater, Somerset, England
- £10.4 to £15.6/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- June 24, 2022
Permanent contracts after 12 weeks
4 on, 4 off shift pattern
£10.40 per hour + overtime!
· To work within a team operating high speed machinery.
· To competently set and operate conversion machines and associated equipment.
· To maintain production rates in line with set targets.
· Pack and palletise finished goods.
· Minimise production downtime and waste.
· Carry out all quality checks to ensure the product remains within specification.
· Report any machinery defects in a timely manner.
· To assist in the training and development of new or existing team members .
· Carry out all administration duties necessary to maintain production.
· Maintain high standards of housekeeping throughout the plant.
£10.40 per hour – standard rate
£15.60 per hour – overtime rate after 48 hours
· 4on, 4off rota 12 hrs shifts.
· Shifts 1 & 2 Days (07.00-19.00)
· Shifts 3 & 4 Nights (19.00-07.00)
This role is a genuine temp – perm role so we are seeking applicants looking for a long term position with career progression.
If you are interested in this or another role, please apply via this advert or send your CV directly to us – Email: email@example.com
City Centre recruitment gets to know candidates – It’s all about having the right people! Our consultants are available to advise, guide and support you throughout the entire recruitment process.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. City Centre Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to these Manufacturing Operative jobs in Bridgwater, Somerset.