- Fareham, Hampshire, England
- £22000 to £24000/Annum
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- June 8, 2022
We have an exciting role for an Import/Export Co-Ordinator to join our market leading company based near Fareham.
This is a varied and exciting role where every day is different, so we are looking for a pro-active person to join our team, where the primary role is to ensure the safe transport of customer goods.
Your role will include:
- Ensuring quotations and traffic requirements are fulfilled
- Liaise with other divisions of the company to report any discrepancies
- Ensuring all legislative requirements are adhered to
- Arranging the transportation of cargo with approved hauliers
- Making sure all documentation is completed for each department for loading and unloading of cargo
- Completing all administration required
- Providing a high level of customer service, ensuring any queries are dealt with efficiently
8am-5pm Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
£22,000-£24,000 per annum
On top of this there is a Profit Related Bonus Scheme.
To apply for this position or for more details, please contact our team today: email@example.com or on 02382 350250.