Health and Housing Specialist
- Taunton, Somerset, England
- £18.26 to £18.26/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- April 11, 2021
Health and Housing Specialist
- Act as H & S partner for 2 (of 4) Directorates within the organisation, developing and implementing a legislation catalogue and encompassing links to related policies and procedures.
- Provide H & S partnership support to Task Managers to develop suites of risk assessment (some cross functional) and to develop/ensure links to Corporate Risk Register.
- Develop risk management processes in line with the recent Corporate Risk Management Strategy, ensuring that outputs are linked to corporate governance processes.
- Manage and develop the audit framework, in line with HSG65 requirements and conduct regular safety inspections and spot checks.
- Develop existing H & S Dashboards to provide monthly Directorate H & S Statements.
- Development of H & S SharePoint pages.
- Management of the Safety Action Notice Policy to ensure consequence management processes are followed.
- Preferred – NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
- NEBOSH – General Certificate (preferably Construction) with applied experience
- Previous Auditing experience, preferably within a construction environment,
- Experience of managing ISO quality standards, preferably experience of ISO implementation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with many different levels of audience,
- Report writing/Investigation skills
- Good working understand of the role of HSE and a general knowledge of compliancy regulations related to the HASAWA 1974
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Intermediate/Advanced).
Our client offers –
Training and development
Please apply with your CV, submit your details via our website, give us a call or pop in and meet us!
City Centre recruitment gets to know candidates – It’s all about having the right people! Our consultants are available to advise, guide and support you throughout the entire recruitment process.
As part of the City Centre team, you will receive –
28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE
Online payslips portal
Access to our app
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. City Centre Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to this Health and Housing Specialist Job in Taunton, Somerset
City Centre Recruitment always review and process job applications as swiftly as possible. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 7 working days, unfortunately, on this occasion your application has not been successful, but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities