Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Ferndown, Dorset, England
- £12.9 to £12.9/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- March 29, 2021
COME AND JOIN ONE OF THE SOUTH’S LEADING AGENCIES IN THE SUPPLY OF INDUSTRIAL, ENGINEERING AND DRIVING STAFF!!
Our client is looking for a reliable and experienced grounds maintenance worker to join their local branch on a temporary contract!
Duties will include:
- Mowing and strimming
- Operating Machinery
- Leaf clearance and litter picking
- Working within a team and on own initiative
Pay Rates: £12.90 per hour, which is paid on a weekly basis
Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-3pm – The sucessful candidate must be flexible with the start times
For the role the ideal candidate will:
- Have a full UK Driving Licence
- Experience working in a grounds maintenance role
- Be 21 years or older for insurance purposes
If this sounds like the job for you, then please contact our Bournemouth team today for more details!
If you are looking for a new position and have the experienced needed for this role, then please contact Amy at City Centre Recruitment today!