Ground Maintenance / Caretaker
- Portland, Isle of Portland, Dorset, England
- £9.25 to £9.25/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- June 22, 2021
Ground Maintenance / Caretaker,
£9.25 per hour
Monday to Friday 09.00am to 17.00pm
(Possible weekends when needed)
Full UK Manual Driving Licence required (Driving Van and buggy)
TO APPLY CALL 01305 239239 Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm or email CV to email@example.com
Our client is seeking an experienced Ground Maintenance / Caretaker to join them and carry out general maintenance tasks on a holiday / estate park. For the right candidate this could lead to a permanent role. You will be required to carry out various tasks that involve manual / physical labour, strimming, leaf blowing, moving gas canisters, moving heavy items and general park maintenance jobs.
- Regular check of roofs for pooling, debris, plant growth etc.
- Regularly check and clean soffits, bargeboards and external lights
- Keep all hard surfaces free of moss and weeds
- Disinfect drains and dustbins regularly
- Make safe any hazards and ensure that the area is cordoned off
- Keep paths, entrances free of ice and snow to ensure the safety of children, parents, staff and visitors.
- Ensuring that external rubbish is stored appropriately
- To empty rubbish bins daily
- Carrying out minor repairs to property, fixtures, fittings and equipment, which are not beyond the scope of an unskilled handyman.
- Report any repairs or maintenance work, which is beyond the competence and responsibility of Caretaking staff.
- Directing workers and contractors to the sites of repair and maintenance work and inspecting the work of contractors.
- Checking damage/security at the premises
- Receive and check goods and supplies and take them to the appropriate place for storage
- Ensure that clear passage is maintained on fire escape routes
CV MUST SHOW:
- Previous ground maintenance / caretaking experience
- Strong communication skills
- Being flexible.
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Multitasking skills.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence
- Passport or Birth Certificate with National Insurance Proof
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to Ground Maintenance / Caretaker, Portland
#Citycentrerecruitment #Weymouthbranch #tempjob #recruitmentagency #seekingwork #Weymouth #Dorset #groundmaintenance #caretaker #Portland #immediatestart