FOUR Waste Promotions Assistant
- Dorchester, Dorset, England
- £9.14 to £9.14/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- May 21, 2021
FOUR Waste Promotional Assistant,
May until September 2021
Monday to Friday 06.45am until 14.45pm
£9.14 per hour
TO APPLY CALL 01305 239239 Mon to Friday 8am to 5pm
OR EMAIL CV TO Weymouth@citycentrerecruitment.co.uk
Our client is seeking a Waste Promotional Assistant to join the Dorset Council. You will be based at County Hall, Dorchester. You must hold a Full UK Manual Driving licence, as you will be required to drive your own vehicle with business insurance.
Want to make a difference to help the environment and help fight climate change?
This Dorset Council waste team project is encouraging Dorset residents to reduce, reuse and recycle more of their household waste. The activity is to place information on the wheeled bins and food containers on collection day rounds at around the same time collection vehicles empty the bins. The length of day will be dependent on the round / conditions. The role will involve driving to various locations and include extended periods of walking each day, overall a relatively high level of physical activity. The work will be conducted in an outdoor environment and reliant on reasonable weather. It is planned that alternative work, e.g. assisting delivery of containers, will be found on any days lost to poor weather.
- The role involves early starts and early afternoon finishes
- To place information hangers and stickers on household waste bins and containers.
- To work with a small team (e.g. 3) mostly staying ahead of the collection vehicles.
- To provide own vehicle, with business use insurance
- Able to confidentially talk to residents if approached about the work being conducted as a representative of Dorset Council.
- To provide assistance to the Recycling Team day to day activities
- To comply with activity pandemic enhanced risk assessments e.g. travel and personal protective equipment (PPE) (provided).
Candidates must hold:
- Full UK Manual Driving licence with no more than 3 points
- Use own transport with proof of business insurance
- Passport or Birth Certificate with proof of National Insurance
- 2 years previous employment reference history
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation toWaste Promotional Assistant, Job in Dorchester, Dorset
#Citycentrerecruitment #Weymouthbranch #tempjob #recruitmentagency #seekingwork #Dorchester #wastepromotions #Cardriver #Dorset #immediatestart