Forklift / Warehouse Operatives
- Dorchester DT2, Dorchester, Dorset, England
- £9.2 to £14.4/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- May 21, 2021
Forklift / Warehouse Operatives,
Temporary to Permanent Contract
Monday to Friday 06.00am to 16.00pm
47.50 hour per week
£9.20 per hour increasing to £9.60 after 12 weeks
Sat OT £11.50 – £12.00 per hour
Sun OT £13.80 – £14.40 per hour
Weekly Paid – Immediate starts
Own transport due to location
TO APPLY CALL 01305 239239 Mon to Friday 8am to 5pm
OR EMAIL CV TO Weymouth@citycentrerecruitment.co.uk
We are seeking Forklift / Warehouse Operatives to join our client based in Litton Cheney, Dorchester. Counter balance forklift licence required or if you are willing to be trained in house start at £8.91 until you pass.
- Ensure picking of Bulk cheese, Non Bulk cheese and orders for despatch are carried out in a safe and efficient manner at all times.
- Return cheese to warehouse as required ensuring that pallets are securely wrapped, labelled and required system moves complete.
- Ensure all inventory movements between locations are scanned using mobile NAV scanners.
- Ensure vehicles are loaded & unloaded safely at all times and appropriate vehicle checks are completed.
- Ensure all goods leaving site have correct documentation, correct shelf life and correct quantities.
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately and on time as required.
- Ensure the goods in area is managed effectively and cleared daily to maintain flow of materials into the business.
- Ensure the safety of the warehouse & yard environment at all times and ensure that any issues identified are raised with your supervisor or manager immediately.
- Ensure key control points (Prod-In, Prod-Out, Empty locations) are reconciled at the end of each week and Bin counts carried out daily as per the cycle routine.
- Ensure forklift daily checklists are carried out and any faults/observations which have been identified are reported to your supervisor or manager immediately.
- Ensure the cleanliness and expected standards within the warehouse areas are maintained at all times.
- Communicate swiftly and effectively with the Technical team in the event of any non-conformance to standard operating procedure.
- CV to show previous experience in similar role
- Counter Balance Forklift Licence or willing to train.
- Numerate and literate, with outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Self-starter – an ability to work under your own steam
- Passport or Birth Certificate with proof of National Insurance
- Own transport
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to Forklift / Warehouse Operatives, Dorchester, Dorset
#Citycentrerecruitment #Weymouthbranch #tempjob #recruitmentagency #seekingwork #weymouth #Forklift #Foodproduction #Warehouseoperatives #Dorset #immediatestart