- Highbridge, Somerset, England
- £9 to £10.35/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- May 26, 2021
Factory Worker in Bason Bridge, Highbridge
Are you looking for a role where you will be trained?
Do you have your own or reliable transport?
If you answered yes to both questions, you could be the perfect candidate for our new, exciting role!
The role will include heavy lifting, manual handling, machine operating, quality checking and stitching, sealing, loading and unloading of products.
- Rotating weekly shifts
- Monday – Friday (NO WEEKENDS!)
- 6am – 2.30pm, 2pm – 10.30pm, 10pm – 6am
- Genuine temp – perm
- Immediate starts
- Training and career progression
- £9.00 per hour, increasing to £10.35 after 12 weeks
- Immediate start
- To be fit and healthy
- Attention to detail
- Factory experience preferred but NOT essential as full training provided
- Positive attitude
- Your own transport due to site location
- Positive attitude
- Good work ethic
- Free on-site parking
- Permanent Positions
- Training and Career Progression
- If you are interested in this or another role, please contact us with your CV.
City Centre recruitment gets to know candidates – It’s all about having the right people! Our consultants are available to advise, guide and support you throughout the entire recruitment process.
As part of the City Centre team, you will receive –
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- Online payslips portal
- Access to our brand new app
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. City Centre Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to these Factory Worker Jobs near Bason Bridge, Highbridge
City Centre Recruitment always review and process job applications as swiftly as possible. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 7 working days, unfortunately, on this occasion your application has not been successful, but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities