- Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £20 to £25/Annum
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- June 16, 2022
We have an exciting role for an Export Coordinator to join our market leading company based in Southampton.
This is a diverse role where every day is different, so we are looking for a pro-active person to join our team, where the primary role is to ensure the safe transport of customer’s goods.
Your role will include:
- To validate enquiries and ensure client details updated
- Promote products and services to overseas agents and negotiate contracts
- Develop sales opportunities by identifying potential overseas agents
- Sell products by establishing contract and developing relationships with overseas agents.
- To build and develop relationships with customers
- Working with Commercial Manager to look for new ways to sell overseas agents.
- Completing all administration required
- Providing a high level of customer service, ensuring any queries are dealt with efficiently
Experience within Freight forwarding/Import or Export is beneficial but is not essential, just an eagerness to learn.
Hours of work: 8am-5pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £20,000- £25,000 per annum DOE
To apply for this position or for more details, please contact our team today: email@example.com or on 02382 350250.