Employee Relations (Payroll & Pensions)
- Dorchester, Dorset, England
- £10.21 to £10.21/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- July 28, 2021
Employee Relations (Payroll & Pensions) Administrator
3 month Temporary Contract (Could be extended)
£10.21 per hour
Monday to Friday
Home and Office Working
Full Time 37 hour per week
TO APPLY CALL 01305 239239 Mon to Friday 8am to 5pm
OR EMAIL CV TO Weymouth@citycentrerecruitment.co.uk
Our client is seeking an Employee Relations Administrator, to join their HR team on a temporary contract. Once trained, working from both home and office location. There maybe be a requirement to travel to other offices within Dorset and Wiltshire (Expenses paid).
- Provide dedicated Employee Relations Support including, HR payroll, pension and contractual administration support to staff, line managers and business partners. Support the investigation and resolution of a wide range of Employee Relations related issues in a fair, consistent and timely manner
- Support the review, drafting and production of all HR Employee Relations related documents (e.g. associated policies, contracts of employment, contract variations, and pay deductions), to ensure they are fit for purpose on a regular basis. Assist in the development of policies and procedures in reaction to legislative changes specifically relating to this area
- Process all payments resulting from Salary Sacrifice such as Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work Schemes and maintain the administration arrangements associated with the deduction of union subscriptions
- Responsible for delivering a wide variety of pay related administrative tasks including pay claims and expenses, annual leave calculations and allocations, and providing support to the HR Advisor (Employee Relations) with the production of contractual documentation to support new starters, variations and leavers
- Assist when required, with the input of all relevant pay changes on the current pay system in a timely manner to ensure that all staff are paid accurately and on time
Within your CV, you must show evidence of the following skills:
- Previous relevant experience of working in an Office or HR administrative environment.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office or other software and databases to produce documents, spreadsheets and emails
- Excellent communication skills – Via telephone, email and word processing
- Ability to prioritise workload and pay attention to detail
- Team work is essential with this role as you will be talking to people from all levels
Candidates must hold:
- Passport or Birth Certificate with proof of National Insurance
- Proof of education certificates (Maths and English GCSE grade C / grade 4 and above)
- Have own transport as role will require you to travel to other sites.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to Employee Relations (Payroll & Pensions) Administrator
#Citycentrerecruitment #Weymouthbranch #temptopermjob #recruitmentagency #seekingwork #Dorchester #HR #payroll #pensions #administrator #admin #immediatestart #Dorset