EARLY CHEESE OPERATIVES
- DT2 9AZ, Litton Cheney, Dorset, England
- £10.87 to £11.61/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- August 5, 2022
EARLY CHEESE OPERATIVES
Litton Cheney, Dorchester
Temporary or Temp to Perm opportunities
Pick the days you wish to work (Full or Part time)
Days available Mon to Fri
Shift time 06.30am to 16.00pm
£10.87ph to £11.61ph DOE
NO experience required as full training provided
Work with friends and family
Own transport required due to location
TO APPLY CALL 01305 239239 Mon to Friday 8am to 5pm
OR EMAIL CV TO Weymouth@citycentrerecruitment.co.uk
Our client is heading into their peak season and they are seeking multi EARLY CHEESE OPERATIVES to join them. They are located on a working farm in Litton Cheney, Dorchester hence needing own transport to get to site. They are offering three pay bands depending on experience. Entry level, no experience starting pay is £10.87 per hour. The hourly rate can increase as you move up skill levels at the clients discretion.
- Operating and monitoring production equipment safely
- Bagging and sealing cheese and checking for foreign body contaminants.
- Undertaking manual handling tasks including hand stacking product/packing into boxes and onto pallets.
- Working within all company policies and procedures, including Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards
- Using safe working practices and relevant documentation to carry out tasks relevant to the area such as moving pallets, products and waste between areas using manual pallet movers, electric pallet movers or forklift trucks.
- Undertake cleaning tasks relevant to the area.
- To carry out any other work or task determined to be within your level of competence, to meet the needs of the business.
Jan to June – Monday to Friday 07.00am to 16.00pm (42.50 hours)
July to Dec – Monday to Friday 06.30am to 16.00pm (45 hours)
- Passport or Birth Certificate with proof of National Insurance
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to EARLY CHEESE OPERATIVES
#Citycentrerecruitment #Weymouthbranch #temptopermjob #tempjob #recruitmentagency #seekingwork #fullorparttime #students #Littoncheney #Bridport #Dorchester #Weymouth #Foodproduction #Cheese #Packers #Machineoperatives #farmlife #immediatestart