- Ferndown, Dorset, England
- £9 to £9.5/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- December 6, 2018
COME AND JOIN ONE OF THE SOUTH’S LEADING AGENCIES IN THE SUPPLY OF INDUSTRIAL, DRIVING AND ENGINEERING STAFF!!
City Centre Recruitment currently have a new opportunity for a Driver/Stores Operative to join their busy Engineering company.
This is a varied role, where you will be predominately driving a company vehicles to set destinations to deliver goods, along with assisting within a busy stores and warehouse.
Duties will include:
- Delivering produced goods to customers throughout the UK
- Assisting in house when required
- Plan all routes efficiently
- Ensuring quality standards are adhered to
- Providing excellent customer service
- Full clean UK licence is required
- Forklift Truck Driving (License desirable but not essential)
- Full UK Driving license (max 3 points)
- Delivery driving experience
- Stores/warehousing experience
- Well organised and pro-active
Salary: £9.00 to £9.50 per hour DOE
If you are keen and seeking to join a well-established progressing company, then please call us today.
To apply for this position and for more information please email your CV to Nikki or Chloe at City Centre Recruitment Today!
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.