- Dorchester DT2, Dorchester, Dorset, England
- £8.91 to £13.08/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- May 21, 2021
Dairy Operatives, Dorchester, Dorset
Temporary Contract on-going
Monday to Friday 06.00am to 16.00pm
£8.91 per hour
Overtime Sat £10.90ph / Sun £13.08ph
Weekly Paid – Immediate starts
Own transport due to location
TO APPLY CALL 01305 239239 Mon to Friday 8am to 5pm
OR EMAIL CV TO Weymouth@citycentrerecruitment.co.uk
NO experience required as full training provided.
We are seeking Dairy Operatives to join our client based in Litton Cheney, Dorchester.
This is a physical, manual labourer role. Previous farming experience would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
- To process, pack, handle and hold stock of any cheese, butter or whey product produced on site, specifically within the Dairy, Speciality Room & Farm
- To use equipment associated with the production of cheese including Silos, Pasteuriser, Vats, Coolers, and Separators and be accomplished in associated procedures for example divert procedures on the pasteuriser, slow vat procedures on the coolers.
- To enforce stock segregation management systems for example Organic Cheese & ingredients, Non-conforming product, handling and storage of allergens. To ensure such product is identifiable, product integrity is preserved and potential for contamination is minimised.
- To proactively implement all housekeeping and hygiene requirements including CIP of vats, silos and associated lines within the department as laid down in cleaning schedules and as raised in housekeeping or maintenance audits or any other inspections
- To understand fully and proactively implement all systems relevant to the department as laid down in the Quality Manual and supported by the company’s Code of Practice.
- To work as a food handler in an effective, efficient and hygienic manner. To support the company’s hygiene requirements and to hold a basic food hygiene certificate as a minimum standard. To process, pack, move any food on site with the highest regard for hygiene.
- To handle chemicals on a routine basis, understand fully their hazards and company requirements for COSHH.
- To acknowledge fully & work within the company’s guidelines on Health & safety.
- To report problems, issues or difficulties with equipment, building fabric, fixtures and fittings as soon as identified.
- Passport or Birth Certificate with proof of National Insurance
- Own transport
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to Dairy Operatives, Dorchester, Dorset
#Citycentrerecruitment #Weymouthbranch #tempjob #recruitmentagency #seekingwork #weymouth #Foodproduction #Dairyoperatives #Dorset #immediatestart