Customer Service Advisor
- Bournemouth, Dorset, England
- £18000 to £18000/Annum
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- January 11, 2019
COME AND JOIN ONE OF THE SOUTH’S LEADING AGENCIES IN THE SUPPLY OF INDUSTRIAL, ENGINEERING AND DRIVING STAFF!!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service to join our prestigious and specialised Distribution Company in Bournemouth, Dorset area
Duties will include:
- Using the telephone to call suppliers for an update on products
- Managing customer relationships
- Ensuring all queries are actioned immediately
- Updating database
- Updating other departments within the company on order status
- Excellent phone manner
- Excellent customer services skills
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 1 year customer service/administration
- Have excellent phone manner
- Have good written and spoken English
- Have experience and knowledge of Excel, outlook and other Microsoft software
Hours of work: Monday-Friday 8am-5.30pm
Working with great team
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a well-established company.
If you are interested in the above position, do not delay and call us TODAY!
To apply for this position contact Chloe Nicholas or Sonja Adamson at City Centre Recruitment or send your CV through our website.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to this Customer Service job in Bournemouth, Dorset.