Commercial Cleaners (Communal areas)
- Weymouth, Dorset, England
- £9 to £9/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- June 12, 2021
Commerical Cleaners (Communal areas)
Weymouth, Dorchester and surrounding area’s
MUST HOLD MANUAL DRIVING LICENCE
Immediate start available
£9.00 per hour
Monday to Thursday 08.00am to 16.00pm
Friday 08.00am to 15.30pm
TO APPLY CALL 01305 239239 Mon to Friday 8am to 5pm
OR EMAIL CV TO Weymouth@citycentrerecruitment.co.uk
Our client is seeking Commercial Cleaners (Communal areas) to join their team on a temporary basis. As an agency worker, you will work on a contract of services for our client. On occasions, assignments can be extended or even lead to a permanent roles at the client’s discretion.
You will be working in a team of two, sharing driving responsibilities to various locations within Weymouth, Dorchester and surroundings area’s. You will be driving company vans but they are not to be used for personal use during or outside working hours.
- Vacuuming, polishing, dusting and wiping of all surfaces, removal of cobwebs
- Cleaning, disinfecting, de-scaling of communal areas including kitchens, toilets, bathrooms, showers, laundry rooms and bin stores
- Mopping of floors, stairs, walkways
- Cleaning of internal glass, and lifts
- Cleaning of blood spillages and other bodily fluids
- Removal of graffiti and sharps
- Emptying of bins
- To undertake and maintain a clean and safe environment of all communal areas within blocks of flats, and sheltered and supported sites
- Carry out deep cleans of void properties as directed
- To use a range of equipment as necessary, including vibrating, to enable tasks to be completed
- To record details of visits
Within your CV, you must show evidence of the following skills:
- Previous Cleaning experience shown within CV.
- A good understanding of Health, Safety, and COSHH.
- Very high standards with attention to detail
- Ability to manage one’s own duties without supervision
- Honest, reliable and hard working
- Enjoys working in a team
- DBS would be an advantage but not essential
Candidates must hold:
- Valid manual driving licence with no more than 3 points
- Passport or Birth Certificate with proof of National Insurance
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to Commercial Cleaners (Communal areas)
#Citycentrerecruitment #Weymouthbranch #tempjob #recruitmentagency #seekingwork #weymouth #cleaner #mobilecleaner #Dorset #immediatestart