- Poole, Dorset, England
- £0 to £0/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- August 10, 2018
COME AND JOIN ONE OF THE SOUTH’S LEADING AGENCIES IN THE SUPPLY OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING STAFF!!
Are you an experienced and skilled CNC Miller looking to join a well-established and expanding National based company?
We are currently looking for a fully skilled CNC Miller who is fully competent to Program, Set and Operate using FANUC and HEIDENHAIN based Controls. Our clients specialises in the machining of works within the aerospace sector.
Duties to include:
- Programming, Setting and Operating using Fanuc and Heidenhain controls
- Working to tight tolerances
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Help drive technology and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques
- Using Cam programming software to produce programmes for 3,4 and 5 axis
- 3,4 and 5 axis milling experience
- CAD/CAM experience is desirable training can be provided
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- use of Heidenhain and Fanuc controls
You will recieve in return a competitive hourly rate and regular overtime, pension scheme, holiday pay, free drinks, protective clothing
The suitable candidate will have at least 3 years CNC Milling and programming experience within the aerospace sector and have worked to high quality standards and procedures.
In return you will join an expanding local company with a growing order book and excellent working conditions.
To apply for this position and for more information please email your CV to Amy or Chloe at City Centre Recruitment Today!
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to this CNC Miller Job in Poole, Dorset.