- Dorchester, Dorset, England
- £11 to £11/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- June 14, 2022
Temporary Contract could lead to permanent role
4 Days on and 4 Days off
Shifts are 04:00am – 16:00pm or 16:00pm – 04:00am
12 hour shifts
Security Vetting will be conducted
TO APPLY CALL 01305 239239 Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm or email CV to Weymouth@citycentrerecruitment.co.uk
Our client, Dorset Council is seeking CCTV Operatives, to join their team on a temporary on-going basis. You will be contributing to the safety and security of people and assets through monitoring and use of CCTV images, radio communications and telephony services.
Please note a Police Vetting is require ebfore starting this role, the process can take up to 3 weeks.
- To monitor CCTV images and radio communications following prescribed procedures and taking appropriate actions as necessary.
- To provide radio and telephony services, following prescribed procedures and taking appropriate actions as necessary.
- To produce and maintain accurate records and databases of relevant information and ensure faults with equipment are recorded and actioned for rectification.
- To undertake reviewing of CCTV images to assist the Council and clients of the service.
- To undertake shift working which may include working days, evenings, nights, weekends and bank holidays.
CV required showing the following:
- Previous experience in CCTV or a similar role e.g. security/ military
- IT literate in Microsoft applications and able to use other bespoke software (training for bespoke software will be provided)
- Ability to concentrate for long periods of time
- Ability to work under pressure, alone and to remain calm
- Awareness and knowledge of local services and locations (Bridport, Dorchester, Weymouth and Portland)
- Flexibility in working shifts / unsociable hours
- Good interpersonal skills and sufficient stamina to deal with challenging situations
- Good visual, observational, spatial and memory skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Passport or Birth certificate with National Insurance Number proof
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to CCTV Operatives,
#Citycentrerecruitment #Weymouthbranch #tempjob #recruitmentagency #seekingwork #Dorchester #CCTVoperatives #Dorset #immediatestart