Business Development Manager
- Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £30000 to £50000/Annum
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- December 2, 2019
Due to internal promotion, City Centre Recruitment are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager for their Southampton Office
The successful candidate will be responsible for the growth and development of the industrial and driving temporary staffing business for the Southampton office through proactive sales activity and management of the resource team
Applicants will ideally have previous recruitment experience, either in a business development or sales consultant role or as an account manager looking to progress within the industry.
Supported by an 2 account managers and an administrator responsible for candidate management and administrative functions, the business development manager will be focused on growing an already firmly established and successful division.
You will also be responsible for managing and mentoring the resource and administration teams, to ensure excellent delivery is provided at all times.
In return we offer;
- Basic Salary of £30,000-£35,000 per annum
- Uncapped earning potential with realistic on target earnings in excess of £45,000 per annum within your first year
- Company Car or car allowance
- Company phone
- 31 days holiday increasing up to 38 days with length of service
- Day off on your birthday
- Monthly sales incentives
- Full training and development through internal and external courses