Broker Support Consultant
- Dorchester, Dorset, England
- £19000 to £25000/Annum
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- June 21, 2022
Broker Support Consultants
Starting Basic Salary £19,000 to £25,000 DOE
Plus Commission Package (OTE up to £40k with Team Bonuses)
Monday to Thursdays 09.00am to 17.30pm, Fridays 09.00am to 16.30pm
Holiday entitlement 25 days + Bank holidays
Immediate Start available and notice periods considered
TO APPLY CALL NOW 01305 239239 Mon to Friday 8am to 5pm
OR EMAIL CV TO Weymouth@citycentrerecruitment.co.uk
Our newly appointed client, based in Poundbury, Dorchester is seeking Broker Support Consultants to join them on a permanent basis. The company is expanding and this would be a great time to join them on this journey. You will have excellent energy levels, exceptional communication skills and be a problem-solver with a ‘can-do’ attitude. Previous experience in a relationship-based position. Ideally, you will also have an excellent technical knowledge of second charge and bridging; but this is not essential, as full product training will be provided.
- Contacting new DA brokers, estate agents & Solicitors:
- The primary objective of this being to cultivate new enquiries for client
- Build and maintain a database of new introducers using excel or similar software.
- Process indicative quotes for broker in new second charge lending (high-level terms only).
- Carrying out the due diligence on onboarding brokers to include Companies House, FCA searches & due diligence forms.
- Understanding and developing knowledge of key products of the client.
- Working with and liaising with other team members to include nurturing enquiries.
- Email campaigns to registered brokers including but not limited to case scenarios, new product launches and criteria changes.
- Updating Mortgager Keeper with new products (Bridging & Second Charge).
- The role may involve additional duties considered necessary to meet the needs of the Company from time to time.
Within your CV, you must show evidence of the following skills:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Maths knowledge.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of economics and accounting.
- The ability to use your judgement and make decisions.
- Customer service skills.
- The ability to use your initiative.
- Persistence and determination.
Candidates must hold:
- Educated to a degree level – Your degree could be in any subject, but economics, business, finance or accountancy would be an advantage
- Passport or Birth Certificate with proof of National Insurance
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to Broker Support Consultants
#Citycentrerecruitment #Weymouthbranch #permjob #recruitmentagency #seekingwork #broker #financial #sales #Dorchester #Dorset #immediatestart