Administrator – Operational Effectiveness
- DT1 3SU, Dorchester, Dorset, England
- £10.21 to £10.21/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- September 14, 2021
Administrator ( Operational Effectiveness )
3 month Temporary Contract (Fixed contract with client reviewed in February 2022)
£10.21 per hour
Monday to Friday
Home and Office Working
Full Time 37 hour per week
TO APPLY CALL 01305 239239 Mon to Friday 8am to 5pm
OR EMAIL CV TO Weymouth@citycentrerecruitment.co.uk
Our client is seeking an Administrator – Operational Effectiveness (Business Administration Apprenticeship), to join their HR team on a temporary contract. Once trained, working from both home and office location. There maybe be a requirement to travel to other offices within Dorset and Wiltshire (Expenses paid).
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures in reaction to legislative changes specifically relating to this area
- Administer and monitor the system for managing operational and organisational effectiveness- ensuring information is collated, assessed and presented in a clear structured manner
- To undertake project tasks or more specialised administrative work relating to a specific function or department
- Support the SM(B) Operational Effectiveness and Organisational Effectiveness Co-ordinator in managing the process for identifying and actioning Joint Organisational and National Operational Learning
- To organise meetings, diaries and take minutes. This will include structured service de-briefs
Within your CV, you must show evidence of the following skills:
- Previous relevant experience of working in an Office or HR administrative environment.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office or other software and databases to produce documents, spreadsheets and emails
- Excellent communication skills – Via telephone, email and word processing
- Ability to prioritise workload and pay attention to detail
- Team work is essential with this role as you will be talking to people from all levels
Candidates must hold:
- Passport or Birth Certificate with proof of National Insurance
- Proof of education certificates (Maths and English GCSE grade C / grade 4 and above)
- Have own transport as role will require you to travel to other sites.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to Resourcing / Worforce HR Administrator
#Citycentrerecruitment #Weymouthbranch #temptopermjob #recruitmentagency #seekingwork #Dorchester #HR #administrator #admin #immediatestart #Dorset