- Langport, Somerset, England
- £9 to £15/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- April 26, 2021
UP TO £15 PER HOUR
TEMP – PERM
MONDAY – FRIDAY
City Centre Recruitment are delighted to be assisting one of the world’s leading food production companies.
- You will be responsible for the processing of cattle in accordance with individual training and licensing as applicable. Duties may include: stunning; flanking, legging, trimming, back saw, hide removal, preparatory trimming.
- Previous knife handling skills would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
- The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, be willing and keen to learn, and be punctual.
These are genuine temp – perm positions, full time approx 45 hours per week, NO WEEKENDS, NO NIGHTS!
We are also looking for;
Our client offers;
- Training and Development, as you increase your skill level you will be able to increase your hourly rate of pay
- Free English Lessons
- Free parking on site
- Subsidised meals in canteen
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
Plus many more amazing benefits!
Please apply with your CV
City Centre recruitment gets to know candidates – It’s all about having the right people! Our consultants are available to advise, guide and support you throughout the entire recruitment process
As part of the City Centre team, you will receive –
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- Online payslips portal
- Full access to our app
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. City Centre Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to these Abattoir Operative jobs in Langport, Somerset
City Centre Recruitment always review and process job applications as swiftly as possible. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 7 working days, unfortunately, on this occasion your application has not been successful, but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities