- Dorset, England
- £18000 to £20000/Annum
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- September 13, 2017
Sous Chef job in Portesham, Dorset
£18,000 to £20,000 DOE
Full Time hours split shifts
5 days out of 7 on rota basis
My client is based in Dorset and we are seeking sous chef to work in a team preparing fresh local food in a busy family restuarant.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities are:
- To produce fresh food from scratch in many cases
- Have experience as a sous chef
- Good communication levels
- Personal Presentation is an important part of the role.
- To maintain a methodical safe working environment with good discipline when on duty.
- Daily evidence and recording is a very important part of the role to meet EHO requirement.
- To assist with other duties reasonably asked of you.
Terms of Appointment
This is a full time contract post,on a rota basis working 5 days out of 7.
Applications must be submitted in the form of a CV and should include any relevant experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to this Chef job in Portesham, Dorset
To apply for this position please register your CV via our website for an immediate interview for this Chef Job in Porteshem, Dorset.