Refuse and Recycling Loaders – Dorchester Depot
- Dorchester, Dorset, England
- £7.38 to £9.01/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- May 16, 2018
URGENTLY SEEKING Refuse / Recycling Loaders
Temporary on-going contracts
06.00am to 14.00pm
06.30am to 14.30pm
06.45am to 14.45pm
Shifts are Monday to Friday
Minimum Wage – Increases to £9.01 per hour after 12 weeks
Gain up to 37 hours per week
TWO AVAILBLE INDUCTION DATES:
- TUESDAY 12th June
- TUESDAY 24th July
CALL Vicky NOW on 01305 831707 to book your space
We are now entering the peak time for the Depots so additional loaders are required on a daily basis. This is a great time to get on board and gain up to 37 hours per week. No experience needed as training is provided. So far this year, 11 of our workers have secured permanent roles.
City Centre are seeking Refuse / Recycling Loaders to join the Dorchester Depot.
Our temporary workforce supports the DWP depots – Bridport, Dorchester and Weymouth.
Each of the depots use 10 to 20 temporary workers per day, per depot.
Due to the nature of the contract, we are always seeking new loaders to ensure we continue supply to DWP. You will start on a “standby call out list” so no hours can be guaranteed – but it is down to you to impress the crews so they start to ask for you by name, on a daily basis, this could lead to full time hours.
- You will be collecting domestic waste in wheelie bins or containers from kerb-sides, recycling sorting, cleansing or general yard duties
- This is a physically demanding role – Involves repetitive pulling, pushing, lifting and walking up to 12 miles per day – Also getting in and out of HGV refuse trucks.
- Must have a good work ethic and be a team player.
- Must be willing to work in all weathers.
- Good customer service skills as you will often be asked questions from the public regarding refuse and will be out in the public eye representing the council.
You must hold:
- Have a mobile phone so you can respond to daily texts/calls
- Passport OR Full Birth Certificate (Parent details on it) and National Insurance Number proof (P45, P46, Card or Job Centre Letter)
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to Refuse / Recycling Loaders Jobs in Dorchester, Dorset