- Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £13 to £15/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- December 7, 2017
COME AND JOIN ONE OF THE SOUTHS LEADING SUPPLY OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING STAFF!
We are currently looking to recruit a full time and permanent Electrical Fitter to join our progressing utilities company.
Postions available in Southampton and Portsmouth
This position will involve the installation, fitting, testing, maintenance and repair of Electro Mechanical equipment in accoradnce to BS7671 2008 IEE Wiring regulations.
Must have 17th edition
Main duties to include:
- Testing of electro-mechanical equipment to troubleshoot problems
- Reinstallation of motors and control panels
- Dismantle equipment
- Replacing and repairing defective components
- Analysis of job cards to determine job status
- Estimating expected serviceability
- Working on a range of products including: Pumps/Motors and Gear boxes.
- Completion of all paperwork correctly
- Time served Apprenticeship
- 17th Edition qualified
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible in your working hours, as on occasion will be involved in oncall rota
This role will predominately involve working onsite, with a company vehicle provided, but will also involve at times working within their Southampton based depot.
Salary: £13.00 – £15.00 per hour
Working hours: 8am-4pm Monday-Friday, with overtime expected to be worked.
To apply for this position and for more information please either email your CV to Jane at City Centre Recruitment or register your CV via our website for for this Electrical Fitter job in Southampton and Portsmouth, Hampshire.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.