CNC Miller Operator – Basic Experience
- Lymington, Hampshire, England
- £8.5 to £9/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- July 11, 2018
COME AND JOIN ONE OF THE SOUTH’S LEADING AGENCIES IN THE SUPPLY OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING STAFF!!
We are seeking a CNC Operator to join our CNC Machining company located within the Lymington, Hampshire area.
Days Monday to Friday 07:00-16:00
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Operating CNC milling machines effectively, using FANUC controls
* Change inserts as and when required;
* Monitor the machine for problems;
* Ensure the company quality procedures are adhered to– ensuring waste is minimised;
* Following work instructions and ensuring quality at all times;
* Improving and meeting health and safety practices;
* Engineering background is advantageous;
* Essential – experience of CNC milling is highly advantageous;
* Knowledge of FANUC controls – Essential
* Ability to work without close supervision;
* Able to follow instructions, processes and procedures;
* Takes pride in their work;
* Attention to detail;
* Flexible/adaptable to change within the working environment;
* Able to work on your own and as part of a team;
In return you will join a well established local company with a growing order book and excellent working conditions.
To apply for this position and for more information please either email your CV to Jane or Peter at City Centre Recruitment today!!
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to this CNC Turner Job in Lymington, Hampshire.