- Ferndown, Dorset, England
- £11 to £11.5/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- February 13, 2018
COME AND JOIN ONE OF THE SOUTH’S LEADING AGENCIES IN THE SUPPLY OF INDUSTRIAL, ENGINEERING AND DRIVING STAFF!
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Assembly Fitter to join our well-established Manufacturing company.
Duties will include:
- Assembly of machine sub assemblies including both in-house manufactured and brought out products
- Manual drilling, tapping and reaming
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Completion of documentation for ISO sign off procedure
- Some pneumatic experience would be an advantage but not essential
Hours of work: 39 per week- 07:30 to 16:45 hours Monday to Thursday, 07:30 to 12:30 hours Friday
This is a permanent position, working for an excellent and thriving local company.
- Free Parking
- Free tea and coffee breaks
- Death in service
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme matching 5%
- Overtime paid at an enhanced rate
If you have the the skills and experience for this position, and would like more details, please contact Amy or Chloe at City Centre Recruitment today!
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to Assembly Fitter Job in Ferndown, Dorset.