7.5 tonne Driver/Warehouse
- Fareham, Hampshire, England
- £8 to £9/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- December 7, 2017
COME AND JOIN ONE OF THE SOUTH’S LEADING AGENCIES IN THE SUPPLY OF INDUSTRIAL, ENGINEERING AND DRIVING STAFF!!
Are you an experienced 7.5 Tonne Driver looking for a new role?
City Centre Recruitment are working with a company based in Segensworth who require an experienced 7.5 Tonne Driver and Warehouse Operative for a temp to perm contract.
It is a multi-skilled role and ideally you will have a FLT experience and a driving licence with some van delivery experience.
£9.00per hour for the first 12/13 weeks then £18,500 per annum thereafter
Duties to include:-
- Booking in & inspection of goods received
- Picking and making up of customer orders
- 7.5 Tonne Driving, delivering customer orders
- Continually visual inspection of stock, reporting any non-conformances
- Stock checks / counts
- Routine maintenance of company equipment
- Secure loading and packing of material with presentation and quality in mind
- Use of fork lift trucks (Four-way Reach)
- Maintain a clean working environment
This is a diverse position, working both 7.5 Tonne Driving and also within the warehouse.
To apply for this role, pelase contact Jane or Pete at City Centre Recruitment today!
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to these 7.5 Tonne Driver Job in Segensworth, Hampshire.